Thursday, May 21, 2009

SUMMER is here!!

WOW! What a school year… So I finished up yesterday at 10 AM I was super excited so I started texting people, haha sorry for the randomness people. What a year, what a year… So much happened during this school year but I am super satisfied where I am at the moment. So this is my school year in review, so basically fall semester was the dopest, good schedule, good classes, good grades, and met cool people along the way. Second semester, eh… not so much, classes were all right, still got good grades (thank GAWD!), horrible schedule. But yeah, I am just glad it is summer and I kicked it off pretty well I must say.

            So yesterday after I had just completed my last final that I was stressing over like crazy, I went to judge the Torrey Pines Hip Hop Dance Team audition. It was interesting to say the least; I had a lot of fun especially since the other judges were the amazing Ana Sarao and Breezer. It’s pretty awesome to see how big hip hop dance is, I mean for those that don’t know Torrey pines is a rich little town and to see all these different types of kids that really want it was refreshing. I’m not going to lie, at times it was hard not to laugh, there were some people that just couldn’t dance but bless their hearts because they tried.

            Then I went back to school to kick it with a friend, I went to Sushi Deli in Hillcrest for the first time it was a super long wait, and the inside was super cramped and loud. We pretty much sat with a couple of strangers and we barley ate our sushi! I think we were laughing to hard because we were playing with our food.  Overall yesterday was a fun and interesting day.

Well summer is here! Time to relax.

P.S. I really want to go to DISNEYLAND!!!!! Anyone want to go?? I got an annual pass, and I need to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment