Saturday, May 30, 2009

Keep Dreamin'

Wishful thinking and hopeful thoughts, these are what keep me going as well as hinder me at the moment, because they consume a lot of my time, in which I’d rather be more productive.

So it is summer, I need a job… My sleeping pattern is all whacked out; there have been times when I have woken up at 2pm that is no good! I hate sleeping in past 12 because I feel like I’ve wasted my day. Also the weather has not been that great, but I can’t complain, I mean it is San Diego.

Alright so I haven’t blogged in awhile because I feel like the things I would like to say aren’t ready to be heard, well I have told a couple people about what has been consuming my thoughts lately but I am definitely not ready to tell the world. So I am just going to talk about it very vaguely. (sorry)

Alright so I feel really different to say the least, I can honestly say I have never been in this predicament before, it’s quite interesting but hey I’m ready for different, I’m ready for a change:

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” (not sure on the author)

Lately I have found myself looking towards creating a new path for myself, not allowing myself to be defined by what people knew me as, which I’m not sure of, I’m just saying…. People may think they have me figured out or know what I’m about but you’ll be surprised, I’ll flip the script. I’m just saying all this because a lot of things in my life at the moment are very new to me, even I think that a lot of things in my life right now are unexpected, and very different and I must say I really like it.

Well on a different note Bodyrock is coming up, June 13th! Tickets are 15$ pre-sale and 20$ at the door, so GOOOO!!!! Fam Royale is coming down a couple days early to kick it. It’s going to be AWESOME! I am also looking forward to kick it with a few other homies that will be coming down as well! I promise I will make time!! Haha.

I feel like this will either be a great summer or a not so great summer.

Still hopeful,

Ruel

1 comment: